IGNORED

Nitto Terra Grappler Tires Any good?

MPSR

23 hours ago, Mallard1100 said:

I had them for quite a few years on my tundra. Excellent tire. I just upgraded this year and put the ridge grapplers on. A little more aggressive. Very happy with them as well. 

Are they loud? I like to here the pipes breath...

Nitros are good tires. I prefer Goodyear’s though. Had MTR’s on my jeep and duratracs on all my past trucks. Duratrac is a great all round truck tire. Recently just threw a set of Khumo Adventure AT’s on my 4Runner. Quiet on the road, great in the snow and handled themselves very well on some rocky climbs Offroad. Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nitros are good tires. I prefer Goodyear’s though. Had MTR’s on my jeep and duratracs on all my past trucks. Duratrac is a great all round truck tire. Recently just threw a set of Khumo Adventure AT’s on my 4Runner. Quiet on the road, great in the snow and handled themselves very well on some rocky climbs Offroad. Best of luck!

Here’s a pic 2fd927792ced4010d1b12db4f74130f3.jpg

1 hour ago, Timo said:

The only problem with Goodyears is warranty. 

Dodges are good trucks, I had a Dakota, and a RAM. I ran Michelins on them. All the new trucks are good, I just get board of some... Love to new Ram TRX.

“All the new trucks are good”
Except Toyota obviously because they are non American. Congrats on a beautiful truck! Those Denalis are just a little too nice for my practical use. But they are sweet!

“All the new trucks are good”
Except Toyota obviously because they are non American. Congrats on a beautiful truck! Those Denalis are just a little too nice for my practical use. But they are sweet!

What an absolutely ignorant comment. Toyota's truck have more parts and production in the USA than your so called American trucks.

David

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk