IGNORED

Facebook Users - Check this out

BillW0323

My app has logged me out several times over the past couple of weeks and I didn’t really think anything of it. With everything going on over the last week I haven’t been on. This morning I went to go on and found that I was logged out again. After searching it a bit on Facebook I come to find out that Facebook has a new activity tracker and if you don’t show much activity it will log you out. I then came across a post about off Facebook activity. I followed the steps in this picture and it is true. Facebook is tracking things that you are doing even when you are not on the app. If you follow the further steps you can turn it off. 

99746617-0C9A-449F-BD56-8EE9ADA78DC5.png

I use Facebook to keep in touch with friends and family that live all over the country. I also find good deals on marketplace. there is also a certain taxidermist on this site who gets a lot of business on Facebook.

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

2 hours ago, BillW0323 said:

My app has logged me out several times over the past couple of weeks and I didn’t really think anything of it. With everything going on over the last week I haven’t been on. This morning I went to go on and found that I was logged out again. After searching it a bit on Facebook I come to find out that Facebook has a new activity tracker and if you don’t show much activity it will log you out. I then came across a post about off Facebook activity. I followed the steps in this picture and it is true. Facebook is tracking things that you are doing even when you are not on the app. If you follow the further steps you can turn it off. 

99746617-0C9A-449F-BD56-8EE9ADA78DC5.png

I LOOKED MINE WAS EMPTY!

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL