IGNORED

Christmas tree farm recommendations

Jerseybassnbow

Need a 10 foot Christmas tree that I want to cut down. Anyone know a farm that has them that big in the Morris Sussex Warren area. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Any Man Who Thinks He Can Be Happy and Prosperous By Letting the Government Take Care of Him Better Take A Closer Look at The American Indian! - Henry Ford

MOLON LABE

I've been to Wyckoff's. It was tough to find the bigger trees. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Any Man Who Thinks He Can Be Happy and Prosperous By Letting the Government Take Care of Him Better Take A Closer Look at The American Indian! - Henry Ford

MOLON LABE

Ive been disappointed the last three  years with crappy tree selection.......hopefully this year will be better..............weve visited a place by the Pequest........then a place near Whitehouse Station........and last year a place near Manalapan/New Brunswick..........last year they chose a spruce, I am still finding needles in the living room........always pick a fir...........

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE