IGNORED

Any new strategies for deer season?

deadonshot2

19 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

Will it work if I just pay you to complain for me? It will at least save me from having to hear about those non existent bucks in zone 5 anymore. How much do you charge to complain enough for a nice 150" ten pointer commits suicide in front of my stand?

I can tell you from recent past experience that if you are on the constant receiving end of Jack's bitching and complaining about his deer season, it will bring you exactly NOTHING!  :) 

last october I missed on what I thought was 130" buck but something told me he was larger....hunter on the land next door saw him on opening day of 6 day and said mid 150", hence the main reason for summer minerals out, just want to get a picture of him before the season, also scrape I found about 400 yards from where I saw him, got limbs cut, bow holder screwed into the tree I will hunt from.....Not many scrapes I find in the area, I'm thinking this scrape is his or least visiting it

Im hunting this season bait free hunting natural funnels pinch points and only using my recurves. Also using my climber i just bought off of putzie instead of ladders figure i can slip in to alot of different places and not worry bout my gear walking away... plus i got to get my wife her first buck this year!

Theres more fun hunting with the handicap of a bow than the surness of a gun!The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind!

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2020 at 6:02 PM, MGHunter66 said:

Whine and bitch more, seemed to work real well for Jack. Seriously though I guess the biggest difference will be using a couple cell cams

Which  cell cams you looking at buying? I was looking at purchasing one or two myself. 

I was supposed to have knee surgery in march that got cancelled. My new strategy this year is to get a camo walker to help me get to the stand:fudd:Hopefully by next Feb I can safely get the surgery so I can get to my stands a little easier.

Edited by bushden

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL