IGNORED

Pickup Truck owners - your brand, engine, size?

JHbowhunter

Pickup Truck owners - your brand, engine, size?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. You own a pickup and your brand is?

• Ford
    • Ram (or Dodge)
    • Chevy/GMC
    • Toyota
    • Nissan
    • Jeep - they do have some pickups
    • I do not own a pickup truck
  2. 2. My truck engine is

3. 3. My truck size is....

• Full size 1/2 ton (150 or 1500 sizes in common brands)
    • Full size 3/4 ton (250 / 2500 sizes in common brands
    • Full size 1 ton (350 / 3500 sizes in common brands)
    • Compact
    • Mid-size

7 hours ago, Trykonkid11 said:

The tally thus far in this thread.

Ford - 22

Dodge -24

Toyota - 6

GMC/Chevy - 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what you looking at Matt?  Numbers were way higher than that when you posted.   36 / 24 / 22/ 16 right now, Ford, Ram, GM, Toyota

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Aloha! Have a few accessories for Tacoma 3rd Gen, new & used. Meso, StartX and Suma..Any 3rd Gen Taco owners back home?  Taking up space, hoping someone will appreciate truck stuff  free of charge. Will  ship small items in bulk pkg  via USPS🤙🏽 PM me...  Stay safe my Jersey Bretheren!

40F782CF-AED7-4BE6-983E-04934B2042FD.jpeg

8836F139-4BFE-4F6E-ABD9-B085104D9D8B.jpeg

2016 Colorado

1.JPG

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

16 hours ago, Nomad said:

2020 7.3 gas!  How do you like it so far?   How is the power?  Milage?

Just bought it a couple of weeks ago and only driven it around town due to the current social issues going on. Still on the first tank of gas, so no real gauge for mileage yet. As far as power goes, it's a beast!!!! 10 speed transmission is very smooth. Hardly even feel gear shifting it just keeps pulling / accelerating strong even @ half throttle. So far, I couldn't be happier with it. It's not my everyday driver and I'm not towing anything to heavy so I believe I made the correct choice with the gas as compared to spending the extra $$$$ for the diesel.

3 minutes ago, iron88 said:

Just bought it a couple of weeks ago and only driven it around town due to the current social issues going on. Still on the first tank of gas, so no real gauge for mileage yet. As far as power goes, it's a beast!!!! 10 speed transmission is very smooth. Hardly even feel gear shifting it just keeps pulling / accelerating strong even @ half throttle. So far, I couldn't be happier with it. It's not my everyday driver and I'm not towing anything to heavy so I believe I made the correct choice with the gas as compared to spending the extra $$$$ for the diesel.

Yes, I don't really need the diesel either and would get the 7.3 if I decide to get a new one.  Good luck with it! Very nice..

17 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Yes, I don't really need the diesel either and would get the 7.3 if I decide to get a new one.  Good luck with it! Very nice..

Yeah that's a man's truck right there...  Me and @Bucksnbows & @JerseyJaysTaxidermy should embarrased with our little 2.7L twin turbo ecoboosts!!!!   (even though over 400 ft lbs of torque).   But the 24 MPG is real nice and 19 around town.   Gas will be 99 cents soon though!

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….