IGNORED

mean biology teacher

3 minutes ago, LittleM said:

Rusty new me when I was a lazy, sickly, fat bastard and then he knew me lean and mean after a few years on an extreme diet.  You can ask him.................. 

I will do that..2/29/2020 fireside chat.👍

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

8 hours ago, LittleM said:

Rusty new me when I was a lazy, sickly, fat bastard and then he knew me lean and mean after a few years on an extreme diet.  You can ask him.................. 

The proof is in the pudding, your plan obviously works.  Just don't tell Rug what your diet entails!  :rofl:  

On 2/11/2020 at 9:10 AM, LittleM said:

16 hours ago, Rusty said:

The proof is in the pudding, your plan obviously works.  Just don't tell Rug what your diet entails!  :rofl:  

What was the extreme diet?

8 minutes ago, Rusty said:

The exact opposite of your current diet.  :D

Honestly, I'm an advocate of almost anything that will get people motivated and get them on the path to weight loss and better health.  Crash diets do work very well on the short term to do that.  They don't work on the long term, so folks just need to adjust to a healthier lifestyle overall afterwards.  

Veganism is a sham, but if someone does it on the short term and it helps them quit eating junk, then rock on!

Edited by not on the rug

Rusty is a mean man.  I’d opine that he’s a jerk too!  Another liberal teacher brainwashing youth today to eat weird things.

Take it from me, beer, pizza, and potato chips are an absolutely fine diet.  Make sure the pizza is a meat-lover’s pizza.  It covers all food groups:  sugars, proteins, salts and fats.  Your body needs all four to survive, and the foods I’ve listed contain a good supply of all those things.

Anyone who tells you they gave up carbs and eats vegetables/salads is a liar and should be burned at the stake!  What are vegetables?  Sugars.  What are sugars that assemble in a molecule chain?  Carbohydrates.

I am just some guy on a hunting forum on the Internet.  And since everything you read on the Internet is true, my advice should be taken as such.

Edited by Haskell_Hunter

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.