IGNORED

Pics from the deer classic

JHbowhunter

7 hours ago, Buckeyes11 said:

Can u post the link? I’ve stumbled across his videos.  Very suspicious. Changing clothes for recovery. Buildings. Bow driving along a high fence? How is he at state hunting show if he constantly gets caught? Shouldn’t license be suspended??

How is he there? He paid:happywave:

This thread is getting interesting...that kid is a big rack getter endorser too...I’d like to see some proof he got in trouble. It’s a shame if so and he’s got nothing to be proud of. Once a cheater always a cheater. 

Sometimes I think the world has gone completely mad. And then I think, "Aw, who cares?" And then I think, "Hey, what's for supper?"

Just now, Shug said:

Todd ya need someone with more computer savvy than me.

It was posted on here I believe 

We had poacher Joe posted on here busted by a member on here.  Now public record for poaching buck pre-season.  Slap on wrist.       Just a fine no loss of hunting privilege. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

23 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

If it was 2014 or before 2014 the info should be at...

http://www.njcoa.com/highlights/highlights.html 

Interesting read, here is a good one:

Officer Paey followed up on a citizen complaint to the State Police about a man seen by his neighbor attempting to run deer down with his vehicle in a field. When Officer Paey questioned the man about his actions, be became very agitated and confirmed that he was attempting to run the deer over with his truck because they were defecating in his field and his dog was rolling in the feces. A summons was issued for illegally pursuing deer with a motor vehicle.

28 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

If it was 2014 or before 2014 the info should be at...

http://www.njcoa.com/highlights/highlights.html 

Man, reading some of this makes you wonder how stupid can you be? Reporting 3 deer at once, reporting deer a day after the end of season. Reporting deer one hr after buying a permit. There are some dummies out there.

12 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Man, reading some of this makes you wonder how stupid can you be? Reporting 3 deer at once, reporting deer a day after the end of season. Reporting deer one hr after buying a permit. There are some dummies out there.

Can't fix stupid. 

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

11 hours ago, Woodsman pete said:

Did you notice a lot of the pictures  the’re always in plain clothes. I don’t know about you I don’t change out of my clothes to recover deer. 

I do that a lot, not poaching either. I always carry a change of clothes, water jug, and towels to clean up too. Sometimes I go back to the truck and change from heavy hunting clothes into a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt for trailing/dragging. Other times I just don't want to foul up my hunting gear with sweat and blood in mild or warm weather. Or, if my clothes do get wrecked, I'll change into clean clothes to keep the interior of the car/truck, and not look like an idiot if I go into a store for a snack or sandwich. Changing clothes means nothing, I know plenty of others who do it too. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.