IGNORED

Pics from the deer classic

JHbowhunter

3 minutes ago, DV1 said:

I do that a lot, not poaching either. I always carry a change of clothes, water jug, and towels to clean up too. Sometimes I go back to the truck and change from heavy hunting clothes into a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt for trailing/dragging. Other times I just don't want to foul up my hunting gear with sweat and blood in mild or warm weather. Or, if my clothes do get wrecked, I'll change into clean clothes to keep the interior of the car/truck, and not look like an idiot if I go into a store for a snack or sandwich. Changing clothes means nothing, I know plenty of others who do it too. 

Many time I will do the same. Kill a deer, go back to my trucks for the sled and to change my cloths so I can hunt in it again without having to wash it. 

6 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Mark, how do you know of all these arrests?  I'm pretty internet savvy but can't find any arrest records online.  The only easily found information is what @nickmarch posted which dates back to 2014.

Lot of accusations being tossed around, always good to post proof if it exists.

I agree on this 100%

And it provides no names.

I do not know anything about this guy or his record but if i Have a questionable shot I sometimes go home shower and change clothes. I do not like getting blood and sweat all over my hunting clothes. I was them as seldom as possible with a ozone bag wash between hunts . I recovered my last two in sneakers because i knew where they went was dry . 

1 hour ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Mark, how do you know of all these arrests?  I'm pretty internet savvy but can't find any arrest records online.  The only easily found information is what @nickmarch posted which dates back to 2014.

Lot of accusations being tossed around, always good to post proof if it exists.

When it happens 2-3 years ago the report was sent to me.

As I cleared up in a previous post It wasn’t hunting before the season it was a safety zone violation in Elmwood Park... I could be wrong but I believe E/P doesn’t allow hunting.

2 hours ago, DV1 said:

I do that a lot, not poaching either. I always carry a change of clothes, water jug, and towels to clean up too. Sometimes I go back to the truck and change from heavy hunting clothes into a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt for trailing/dragging. Other times I just don't want to foul up my hunting gear with sweat and blood in mild or warm weather. Or, if my clothes do get wrecked, I'll change into clean clothes to keep the interior of the car/truck, and not look like an idiot if I go into a store for a snack or sandwich. Changing clothes means nothing, I know plenty of others who do it too. 

Many a time I shot a deer 200 yards from the house.  Walk back home. Put on a pot of coffee.  Change into jeans. Put hunting gear away. Have breakfast then go take care of the deer.  

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….