IGNORED

Help with thief

Booner

The camera has a stolen button feature. ( hotlink micro ) He reported it. As far as Facebook, the guys commenting about it are as serious as a 3 dollar bill. From what I was told, really no help yet about it. Lunatic's idea about the pictures in the mailbox is a good idea. My buddy mite try that. 

LET EM GO SO HE CAN GROW

1 hour ago, Booner said:

The camera has a stolen button feature. ( hotlink micro ) He reported it. As far as Facebook, the guys commenting about it are as serious as a 3 dollar bill. From what I was told, really no help yet about it. Lunatic's idea about the pictures in the mailbox is a good idea. My buddy mite try that. 

After I did it I had a call from adjacent property owner telling me "it may be a hunter she lets hunting on her property":shock:. It maybe??? It was a different situation because I was just dealing with trespassing and all I wanted to do is to stop it. Well it stopped.

12 hours ago, Bonefreak said:

Feel sorry for this fat scumbag.....he best put the cam back....cuz he will be hunted down n bad things may happen 

Getting it back is very problematic. While you search for him he will know you are looking before you find him. He will discard the cam because you really have to prove he took it, and legally you maybe able to have the law go after him for trespassing. Hard to win in this situation. 

1 hour ago, hammer4reel said:

I jinxed you yesterday telling you I would never put a cam out without a secure lockbox.

less than 2 hours later  geez

Yep, you have to make it hard on them to take it down. I hang it high with a cable on it.

I password protect, put in a steel lockbox with a steel cable and lock.  If they really want the cam, they're going to have to earn it.  And I usually have 5 cams in various places with overlapping views.  They'd have to take them all.  Never lost a cam yet.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.