IGNORED

Who uses Shwackers ?

Lungsonlvs

BUT BUT BUT RAGE

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Jeez. Always wondered bout those heads.....

and still wonder how to pronounce them.....maybe that's why I never tried em....poor marketing calling your product something like that!  Everyone is not Hank Parker and can pronounce southern things!  Lol

I may now give em a fly after this post!

But is it said.... "schwacker" swhackur" shwackir" shacker" swacker"???

2 hours ago, Bonefreak said:

Jeez. Always wondered bout those heads.....

and still wonder how to pronounce them.....maybe that's why I never tried em....poor marketing calling your product something like that!  Everyone is not Hank Parker and can pronounce southern things!  Lol

I may now give em a fly after this post!

But is it said.... "schwacker" swhackur" shwackir" shacker" swacker"???

The original name for this broadhead was Sonoran. I still call it that because I hate Hank Parker.

cool pics guys.  If I wanted to shoot a mechanical would have no issue trying them.   I am too cheap, just keep using the same VPA head over and over again.  Can't afford NJ taxes AND to shoot mechanical BH's at same time.  

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

5 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

cool pics guys.  If I wanted to shoot a mechanical would have no issue trying them.   I am too cheap, just keep using the same VPA head over and over again.  Can't afford NJ taxes AND to shoot mechanical BH's at same time.  

Make less back waxing appointments, can shoot any broadhead you want.

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

I have a buddy who uses these and swears by them. He shoots them out of a crossbow.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford