IGNORED

What's Your Plans Now?

Buck154

48 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

I thought you trapped too?

Yeah I didn't trap much at all this year. Lack of time, damn deer !

I still will do a little more to fill my beaver permit while trying for my otter. May do a little Mink snaring too. Need more hours in the day. 

9 minutes ago, NJ Predator said:

Being I haven't hunted in 3 seasons, I'll finally get my bow sighted in for the new season. Hopefully move into a new house between the seasons, play golf and smoke cigars.

I could never NOT Bow hunt!!! Not even one season

Havent hunted since permit shotgun which in my zone is the week after 6 day and got a 4 pointer so freezer is full. Main plan for now is start looking for a house to buy and move that will be the biggest focus. Mix in some fishing and shooting when i have time. late march and early april brings the PA and Nj trout openers. I will hunt turkey when my hunting partner has time. Then just more trout until its time to start catching Fluke. Will be down in LBI more than ever this year so tons of fluke and crabbing all summer and then back to deer in September.  Depending on the house probably start a garden to grow my own veggies for winter canning. 

AWM #2

Havent hunted since permit shotgun which in my zone is the week after 6 day and got a 4 pointer so freezer is full. Main plan for now is start looking for a house to buy and move that will be the biggest focus. Mix in some fishing and shooting when i have time. late march and early april brings the PA and Nj trout openers. I will hunt turkey when my hunting partner has time. Then just more trout until its time to start catching Fluke. Will be down in LBI more than ever this year so tons of fluke and crabbing all summer and then back to deer in September.  Depending on the house probably start a garden to grow my own veggies for winter canning. 

Buy my house so I can move back to America. You already have the garage code [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Buck154 said:

Used to love the tournament fishing but it has been years. Gets expensive with all the traveling but nice fish other big waters. 

It did get expensive, that's why I went and fished CT a few years because they were closer and less expensive. Now a friend of mine is back to being NJ TX director and has made it all reasonable again lol.

As soon as I get my boat on the water you're more than welcome to fish.

I am on my way out now to shoot one last deer.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

Gonna try for a Winter compound kill w the Matthews. May try for some turkey. Can't wait for the Spring striper run,,,,,,hopefully. Hit some streams for trout. Some summer fluking, another trip to the Salmon River and then Fall bow. Boy, I love the outdoors

Edited by Lphunsjr