IGNORED

What's Your Plans Now?

Buck154

So now that deer season is coming to the end soon, What do you plan to do for this time of year and through to next season?

For me its one season to the next...

Deer Season, Ice Fishing if good ice is available, Shed season, Turkey season, Freshwater fishing, Salt water fishing and then back into Fall Bow season. And all in between I have to work, spend time with the wife and keep up with work on the house and yard. Never ending cycle that goes year round. 

7 minutes ago, LPJR said:

Don't throw in the towel yet, John...You have put too much time in. Keep at it son! :super:

Ain't over till it's over.....Go in when he least expects you to be there....

I'm not done hunting yet Lou. Either they will have to shed a antler, I shoot one or season ends. Nothing less. It like fishing I will have my line in till the boat is moving to go,,,,Never give up!!!!!!!!

Love the change of seasons.

need to shoot a few does yet . 

Some black fishing 

Then  Walleye .

work a few fishing shows.

Then it’s time to really fish .

Shad, stripers, sea bass , fluke  ,tuna.

going to crab again

Will turkey hunt much of May.

Summer goes quick until the September bow season starts all over

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Would like to have that big 8 in range this week.  If not, then find his sheds or get some pics of the bucks before they shed.  Not into trout fishing that much, but will get out a few times.  Looking for a small, light canoe I can take on the rivers and lakes for photography, fishing, and hunting.  A month of spring turkey in PA.  Dust off the bicycles. Eat up the venison and bluefish fillets.  Tilling up the garden is just around the corner.

We always have big hiking plans for the springtime.  Usually for snakes, but last year we laid off the snakes and concentrated on photographing north Jersey's rarest plants.  It was a challenge to figure out where to start looking for various plants and then a challenge to hike/look for them.  I've been meaning to put what we found in a post.

740397164_Orchid3-BEST.thumb.jpg.e95f9edc8572cdb76834375dd16358f9.jpg

3 hours ago, Buck154 said:

So now that deer season is coming to the end soon, What do you plan to do for this time of year and through to next season?

For me its one season to the next...

Deer Season, Ice Fishing if good ice is available, Shed season, Turkey season, Freshwater fishing, Salt water fishing and then back into Fall Bow season. And all in between I have to work, spend time with the wife and keep up with work on the house and yard. Never ending cycle that goes year round. 

One day at a time!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

34 minutes ago, LittleM said:

We always have big hiking plans for the springtime.  Usually for snakes, but last year we laid off the snakes and concentrated on photographing north Jersey's rarest plants.  It was a challenge to figure out where to start looking for various plants and then a challenge to hike/look for them.  I've been meaning to put what we found in a post.

740397164_Orchid3-BEST.thumb.jpg.e95f9edc8572cdb76834375dd16358f9.jpg

That's a cool looking flower

6 minutes ago, 3Blade said:

I have no plans. Will probably just tackle some of the upkeep around the house and then do some trout fishing. I'm not sure yet if going for turkey this year.

Did you use the barbecue you built?

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt