IGNORED

Weekend fluke wrap up

hammer4reel

Got to fish a few hours Saturday night after work with Tracey and Steve.

Bounced around a few spots were Steve and I each caught 2 keepers and I dropped one that is going to haunt me for a long time.

Sunday had tracey and I hitting a few local spots . We eached picked 2 keepers in the first hour of fishing. Thrn it got really nice out and the bite totally shut down .

Small Sea bass are everywhere and really making it tough to keep a bait in the water long .

Still was great to finally have a weekend with nice weather and could zip around listening to the tunes.

Sunset sr.jpg

IMG957576.jpg

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

When you “listen to tunes” on that boat we could’ve all heard if we just listened for a moment. Lol that boat is LOUD! 

You were missed on Saturday for the Savino.

Hopefully we’ll be able to fish a tournament together before the end of the year, after all there’s a giant down there waiting to get even with you! Must’ve been huge!

3 hours ago, 68Ioweu1 said:

When you “listen to tunes” on that boat we could’ve all heard if we just listened for a moment. Lol that boat is LOUD! 

You were missed on Saturday for the Savino.

Hopefully we’ll be able to fish a tournament together before the end of the year, after all there’s a giant down there waiting to get even with you! Must’ve been huge!

Fish took me to the bottom three times effortlessly. Tried to coax him into gliding but she wasn’t having it . So instead of being patient I tried to push it and burned off the jig.

was Afraid if I didn’t turn the fish towards me she would shake the hook . 

Should have been more patient 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/