IGNORED

America's addiction, Coffee... What do you love/hate?

LPJR

I drink Maxwell house or green mountain in the Keurig. I recently bought a box of star bucks medium flavor pods and the coffee was pretty good. I found the dollar general brand donut shop and shop rite are good and reasonably priced. I try them all and stick with the ones I like most. For guys who like a lot of caffeine try Maxwell house MAX pods. 

I'm a total coffee snob and junkie.  Nothing better than some of my freshly ground organic single-origin beans and my 44oz frieling french press.  Black coffee always or a splash of raw cream if I have any around and I'm eating dairy.  http://direct.frieling.com/product_p/0131.htm

If I'm on the road, it's definitely Starbucks. Double shot of espresso.  Sometimes a triple. Maybe a cappuccino if I'm eating dairy at the time.   If I'm lucky enough to find a local coffee shop, I'll support them, but the order is always the same.  

There are some good local coffee roasters around.  Wegmans actually carries some nice beans as well.  Black Rifle makes excellent beans too.  

What I hate...people who say they like coffee but put milk/cream and sugar in it.  You don't like coffee if you have to load it up with shit to mask the flavor of it.  I don't like Ethiopian coffee beans either.  Too many herbal notes

On my days off and when I am training I also make bulletproof coffee. I was told about this by a family member who trains clients for a living and was immediately impressed by it. Simply, it is any coffee of your choice combined with healthy fats specifically grass fed butter and coconut oil (mct oil)….I attached a link to it below if interested.....It definitely is worth a try, and is very good in my opinion. I use Kerrygold unsalted irish butter in mine...

https://blog.bulletproof.com/bulletproof-coffee-recipe/

Edited by LPJR

24 minutes ago, LPJR said:

On my days off and when I am training I also make bulletproof coffee. I was told about this by a family member who trains clients for a living and was immediately impressed by it. Simply, it is any coffee of your choice combined with healthy fats specifically grass fed butter and coconut oil (mct oil)….I attached a link to it below if interested.....It definitely is worth a try, and is very good in my opinion. I use Kerrygold unsalted irish butter in mine...

https://blog.bulletproof.com/bulletproof-coffee-recipe/

Butter is the only thing I will put in my coffee, except a bit of Carolan's in the evening, but very seldom. A bottle usually last me 9 months. Butter was a staple in coffee since my USN days. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

13 hours ago, rackemup said:

I drink Bustelo kcups at home, and I go to different coffee carts throughout Manhatten depending on where the jobsite is.. Milk & 2 sugars

I grew up drinking Bustelo in NY. Aways black, no sugar....Unfortunately now a days if don't have a cup in the morning, I get a headache. But

I still enjoy it!

I never had a cup of coffee.. i lm 32 and only ever took a sip once when I was like 8. It ruined me. Lol.
I dont even like the smell of coffee.
In fact... at the risk of being shunned.. I hate coffee more than I hate beer- and I really hate beer! Lol.
Go easy on me ;)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, JerseyJaysTaxidermy said:

I never had a cup of coffee.. i lm 32 and only ever took a sip once when I was like 8. It ruined me. Lol.
In fact... at the risk of being shunned.. I hate coffee more than I hate beer- and I really hate beer! Lol.
Go easy on me ;)

So gentlemen...man card revoked or what?

Love my coffee. Probably drink 10 cups a day. Believe it or not the Kirkland coffee from cosco or folders is my home coffee. Take mine strait up. If I am looking to give it a kick I throw a scoop or two of expresso in the pot. DD to weak if you ask me. Starbucks tastes like cigars. Not that I don't like a cigar just don't like to drink them. Wawa and quick check both have good coffee. Although I rarely buy. I bring a thermos with me when u go to work. I don't like weak coffee so I rather just bring my own.

5 hours ago, JerseyJaysTaxidermy said:

Go easy on me ;)

Jay I knew we would get along you must drink 🍷 wine 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈