IGNORED

New to Deer Bow Hunting NEED MENTOR!!

Bowhunter87

Welcome Laura,:happywave:

It's a smart thing you are doing, getting a jump on the up coming season early.There are many good folk's on here, with 1000's of year's of experience,and they STILL get buck fever:eek: when they see a pretty doe. I've seen all these guy's write many times before, and have never seen so many typographical error's on one thread.:rofl: Best of  luck. :up:

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

7 hours ago, Bowhunter87 said:

Hello all,

I hope everyone is well! I am new to this site- as well as hunting. I am located in Sussex county, and I am looking for someone or a group to mentor me in deer bow hunting in New Jersey public lands. I would greatly appreciate any input that could help! 

Thank you,

Laura 

Hi Laura,

Congratulations on taking on the challenge to get into hunting and getting your license, that is a huge step.    I warn you that bowhunting is addictive, very very addictive.   Lots of people on this site can vouch for my comments.   Hunting is a passion for many, as well as a worthwhile pursuit and don't let anyone try to dissuade you.   Welcome to the hunting world.