IGNORED

I just had to get out today!!!!

Lunatic

Inspired by Gobblengrunt's recent success with yote hunting, and the beautiful weather, I just had to give it a shot today,

The rabbit and groundhog was screaming the "Parkinson" rabbit was dancing but I just don't have Gobblebgrun's talent when it comes to coyote hunting.

It was still a beautiful day, I could sit in this spot for hours and at the very end I was rewarded with a fox. He locked on to the rabbit and he put on the show. Circling, closing distance, pretending not to be interested by stretching, yawning and sitting down, and eventually giving me a 120 yard shot.  

I also tested new ammo on this fox, (I shoot 22-250). I love the Hornady Vmax, and my gun likes it too, but it causes way too much  damage to the fox pelt on the exist side. I decided to try a 55gr Privi Partizan soft point and it worked great. Small entrance and no exist :up:Very cheap ammo but I experienced no difference in accuracy as well as consistency from the Hornady Vmax . In fact I had no adjustment to make when I switched,

IMG_8971_2.jpg

IMG_8974_2.jpg

IMG_8980_2.jpg

167070257_i1KHo27g.jpg