IGNORED

The Last Live Hunt

Rusty

"snoozer site".....  "live hunts are gay"...   "Snowflakes"...      "same 4 or 5 guys stroking each other"...     Well there were never posts this entertaining on that "Cool site"  as many of our live hunts were this past season...   

SEASON OVER - PEACE OUT

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

This is what sets this site apart from everything else....Guys/gals can bust balls and laugh at good, quality hunts and make it entertaining while doing so...Was so much fun hunting tonight it was crazy. A few guys on here knew we were planning on having some fun on the last Live hunt, but we didn't give up what was planned.

After one of the fastest dogs I have ever seen in my life ran through a huge bedding area like a tornado, we thought it was over. 

With 10 minutes of shooting light left a button buck and horse of a deer came up from the swamp on the opposite side of the property. I told Rusty earlier that I really wanted to try the new illuminated scope from the bind and it was perfect. I barely turned the illumination up and it was crystal clear. The Rage Hypodermic did the job again and the deer ran dead away and crashed 75 yards downhill. In our estimation, the deer weighed dressed 110-115 lbs, and was definitely mature......Great way to end the season. Lots of laughs and joking in the blind, especially while reading the posts on here. All good stuff....

To be continued, Fall 2018.......................

thumbnail_IMG952093.jpg

thumbnail_Resized_20180129_191105.jpg