IGNORED

The Last Live Hunt

Rusty

Mr. Kung Pow likes posing for photos. And he really likes thunder chickens precious kitty in his picture..

That’s funny shit can’t stop laughing. I love a good laugh. Thanks guys

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Lou how did you gut her? You are supposed to cut up the center of the chest bone or did you just reach in and tear her open with your bare hands  :super: .... Rusty to clean to have doe it unless he had his trusty ax with him :rofl:  

Congrats again on another fun "Live hunt". 

post-1093-0-46021300-1517278118.jpg

Edited by Buck154

That's the exit wound from his Rage.  

Ok I really did just spit coffee....  Funniest quote of the new year! (and maybe 2017 as well)

Edited by Rusty

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I don't do blood, it's yucky.  I'm just there to be eye candy.  

Don't let him fool you guys. Rusty changes out of hunting clothes and gear very quickly. Many years of practice I am guessing.....Our last Live Hunt 2 weeks ago, he showed up with blood on his pants for back to school night.  :rofl: 

Lou how did you gut her? You are supposed to cut up the center of the chest bone or did you just reach in and tear her open with your bare hands  :super: .... Rusty to clean to have doe it unless he had his trusty ax with him :rofl:  

Congrats again on another fun "Live hunt". 

post-1093-0-46021300-1517278118.jpg

John you are very observant....I planned the whole time to carry her out to end with a bang so I opened her up and angled the cut as to lessen the amount of destruction on my coat. Well, that did not work out too well. Angled the cut the wrong way. By the way Rusty, check the back off your nice brown jacket in the pic above. There is a bloody handprint on your shoulder when we took the pic.  :rofl: 

Lou looks like a savage that just killed the deer with his bare hands, and Rusty looks like he is worried that he might be next. lol

Mark, when I walked in last night I was standing in the den. My wife saw my coat that was mostly all red and the face paint. She looked at me and said, "I don't want to know" before she walked away... :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: 

Next season when you do these cull hunts, I want to see two shots fired concurrently, two deer down...

I offered to have it go down that way, would have been very cool..................But someone, no names mentioned.....     "HAS NO MORE BOLTS!!!"  I wonder why.  ;)

Edited by LPJR