IGNORED

Fake people

Lee Ron

LPJR

Why you look so pissed off in that picture?

BB, Pretty funny.....It was fast and furious on the river that morning........Took tons of pics and like I told Rusty, the ONE pic I didn't smile for...........Geez Louise. haha

I was not and am never angry. Especially when fishing and hunting....................................... Now don't piss me off. Hahaha! :laughing:

Edited by LPJR

I'll take BenedictGomez for a thousand Alex. Keep the negative comments and politics elsewhere.

I'll take 2nd user name you post under for a thousand Alex.  Since you have 56 posts and nobody know who you are.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

I found out the hard way, it's not a great idea to give out too much personal information on forums such as this, which is why I don't show my face or give details on where I hunt or who I hunt with. I guess that makes me one of these "fake" people. :rofl: . There are some good people here & on the other site, but better to get to know them by PM. :ninja:

Catch & release is for guys who don't know how to cook. :cook:

I found out the hard way, it's not a great idea to give out too much personal information on forums such as this, which is why I don't show my face or give details on where I hunt or who I hunt with. I guess that makes me one of these "fake" people. :rofl: . There are some good people here & on the other site, but better to get to know them by PM. :ninja:

Agree 100%.    It AMAZES me how much personal info etc... people share on this (and other) web forums.  There are some people on here who know who I am, but they're people I know in "real life". Shocks me how about the only details some folks dont give out freely are social security number and mother's maiden name!

Edited by BenedictGomez

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

Complete bullshiter he invites fellow peeps over to his house and the first thing he does is opens up his gun cabinet and shows a Browning Auto and pump that s not even his fake like that and a few of you guys have been invited to his house

Wait, he has a Browning auto?

I think you meant semi-auto, probably a shotgun.  But in the event he actually does have a BAR in his basement, I'll be his friend regardless of how "fake" he is.   I'll even supply the .30-06!