IGNORED

How Much Coffee Is Too Much?

Rusty

If you're drinking it black I'd say you'd probably pee your brains out before you could actually drink enough to harm you.  Thing is what most of the time passes for "coffee" is Type II Diabetes in a cup-forget the caffeine-it's the sugar and the fat that's going to kill you.  I drink black coffee and water all day long-unsweetened iced tea now and then.  No soda, no sports drinks, etc...I save all of my liquid calories for the important stuff-beer. Not to mention I just can't wrap my head around the whole milk and sugar thing.  The thought of drinking milk at any temperature other than ice cold is disgusting to me.  

I live back in the woods you see

My woman and the kids and the dogs and me

I got a shotgun a rifle and a four wheel drive and a country boy can survive

There is no such thing as too much liquid life

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

We make 1/2 a pot on a timer that goes off around 5:15.  Love the smell in the morning.  I take a cup for the drive in and usually hit the K-Cup machine when I get in and sometimes one cup after lunch.  I used to hit DD every morning, and the wife hit starbucks (about $8 per day).  We saw the waste of time and $$$ and decided a few years ago to just set the pot the night before. 

I went from a pot of dark roast in the morning and 2 more cups after work, to 2/3 16oz cups a day.  Always black, and strong enough to make a horseshoe float :up:

For some reason, my coffee always tastes better when I'm in my tree stand.  Best feeling - when you shoot a deer early am, and sit there enjoying your coffee.  

Tried that once.  I came within seconds of dropping a hot one off the side of the treestand.

Edited by TheBeardedBowhunter

There was just a report in the news about a a recent study that found people that have 4 or more cups of coffee each day live longer than those that don't drink coffee.    :rock:  

Yes, but they are so hyper,  everyone around them wishes they didn't live so long. :happywave:

So 3 pages into it, how many is too many?

Yes, but they are so hyper,  everyone around them wishes they didn't live so long. 

Actually, for people like myself, caffeine has the same effects as ritalin.  I'm much easier to tolerate when well caffeinated.   :D