IGNORED

How Much Coffee Is Too Much?

Rusty

Actually, for people like myself, caffeine has the same effects as ritalin.  I'm much easier to tolerate when well caffeinated.   :D  

I will take your word for it. I had a friend who used to tell me his relation with his wife was much better since he started drinking heavy. He is no longer married :happywave:

How much coffee do you drink?

How do you fix it?

How much is too much?

I have 3 cups, usually black.  

I'll drink a cup or two black if I want to torture myself in the morning rarely I'm that drowsy though, after that I will once in a while I'll whip up a Latte or cappuccino latin style except not to the point where it's boiling because I'm still half gringo so I don't have asbestos in my mouth. I recall you blabbing bout' drinking a whole lot more then 3 cups of coffee in class though Rusty, wasn't it like twenty cups with a pinch of saw dust from a red oak for flavor? 

I've been burning the midnight oil lately and just had my third cup of coffee this morning.  I usually lay off the caffeine unless I really need it, and this is one of those days.  So after the third cup, twitching somewhat, I now feel like this:

Best to stop drinking caffeine now so my coworkers don't kill me.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.