IGNORED

Belgium Beer

LPJR

I was at the store tonight when I ran into Sussex County's finest TUNA hunter and fisherman/ friend Nick  (nmc02 on here)..After spending the afternoon getting up some of the remaining fieldstones on the rear walls of the garage and losing lots of water I was buying a 12 pack of Molson XXX....Now I am not a beer drinker and this will last in my fridge a month or 2, lol...but Nick insisted I try his favorite beer of all time. It was "St. Bernardus Abt 12 Begian abbey ale." At $10 a bottle I told him it better be good.....

Well not so much. Maybe because I am not a big fan of beer to begin with (although Haskell Hunter's concoction at Jack's Manfest this winter was quite good I must say).......It was very strong and dark. With 10% alcohol per bottle, lol. Pictured below is parts of the wall which led me to quench my thirst in the first place as well as the Belgium beer. Anyone other than Nick a fan of this?

Hoping to grout both walls next week and will post pics once they are finished. Kudos to any mason on here or anywhere. You guys definitely earn your money. (3blade) :up:

thumbnail_Resized_20170817_221614.jpg

thumbnail_Resized_20170817_221739.jpg

thumbnail_Resized_20170817_221014.jpg

Edited by LPJR