IGNORED

I don't have a problem

Rusty

Right on HH. I'm familiar with beer making procedures. I was speaking more in terms of fermentation of cereal grains to produce an edible bread. The last one I did was 3 seperate fermentations. One long length, one medium length and one short length. So...I did a starter culture and had it active for a little over 2 weeks. Then I started a 2nd one about a wek before I was going to bake. Then I started a 3rd one 4 days before the bake day. 2 days before the bake you combine them all and add some active dry yeast and let it all proof overnight. The night before the bake you separate in to balls and allow to further proof. Befode bed I oiled them and put them in the fridge. The day of, you remove them and allow them to come to room temp.

I used the dough to do some wood fired pizzas on my grill. The dough was crispy and comes out extremely tender.

So to make a short story long...3 separate fermentations, running simultaneously, then combines at the end for a final fermentation

At which stage do the dinner guests start dying of starvation? :-)

Why do we have a thread with over 100 posts about eating bananas?   Deer season can't come soon enough.   :rofl:

Ummmm, you sir, were the originator of this drastically organic and healthy post. Hold on cause it is just around the corner Rusty....lol.

Was all good info I must say though...