IGNORED

I don't have a problem

Rusty

I hate people like you because I'm the opposite. I gained 3 pounds looking at your pictures of food 

The down side is that I was the hyper kid in school that could never sit still and was constantly getting into trouble.  If I was in school today that would have me jacked up on all kinds of Ritalin.   

Looks like 2 perfectly fine meals to me. Nothing wrong with a bunch of fruit. Fructose is not the enemy. Personally, I'd only usually eat like that post workout and on heavy lifting days, but that type of macro cycling is what works best for my body

Most of the fruit was eaten pre-weight room and 2nd lunch was post.  

Most of the fruit was eaten pre-weight room and 2nd lunch was post.

I like to do a little bit of carbs pre workout. Maybe just a banana, then go big with very lean protein and a bunch of carbs post workout. Lifting and HIIT days are always high protein, high carb and low fat. Endurance days, jogs, bike rides, long yoga classes, etc are usually a more even macro composition

Did you eat all 4 peanut butter jars?

That would make a serious smoothie Edited by not on the rug

I can pronounce all of the ingredients in that meal.  No way I am going to eat that.  What's a meal without butylated hydroxytoluene, sodium aluminosilicate, potassium metabisulfite, benzoic acid, 4-methylimidazole, or disodium 5-inosinate?

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Nice lunch. I would have taken a picture of mine but if I went for the camera, my daughter would have eaten it before I got back. 

A handful of burnt ends from the weekend's brisket, over a bed of kale, sauted in garlic and olive oil, with caramelized onions, topped with 2, over easy eggs, so that when you cut into them, the yolk runs down all over the tender, smokey brisket-goodness...At least I had some kale in there.  :up:

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Your not suppose to eat the "garnish"

Oh, I've converted many "never-kaler's" with my version of sauted kale...it's not just for garnish any more. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Oh, I've converted many "never-kaler's" with my version of sauted kale...it's not just for garnish any more. 

Bet your sauted kale isn't as good as my liverwurst quiche !

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.