IGNORED

Attila is HOME!!!!

Great news!!! Attila is home!!! It's the best possible result! He has a bacterial infection, so it's a corse of antibiotics for a month and he'll be right as rain, doc even said he'll be good to go for bird season, I'm ecstatic to say the least, he is at this moment slowly walking around the apartment with a tennis ball trying to get my girlfriend to play with him! Lol

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

That's great news! Now, tell him to stop eating other dog's poop!  :rofl:

Actually my lab used to eat his own crap. He stopped after a while. I recall going to Mike's Feed Farm to ask if they had something to make him stop. Unfortunately I couldn't keep from laughing when I asked the sales person.  :rofl:

No, no stroke, Doctor said he has a beautiful brain! Just an infection of some sort, also checking his thyroid to be sure that's not an issue, so I need to keep a lid on him for month.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.