IGNORED

Is your vehicle "Made in America?" Probably not...

not on the rug

man hammer you must be up there in age being Kennedy was smoked like a pack of cools nearly 51yrs ago.and nobody is anti union i stated facts unions are not anything they once where they are a sty that ran alot of companies out of business along with shady politicians epa regulations and old hawk policies laid out by baby boomers you do realize this don't you?hey I got called out for not purchasing a American made vehicle a Chevy pickup which is manufactured in Mexico but last time I recall Americans service my vehicle at a dealership on American soil the girl who does the invoice is American the parts and service components are delivered by an American so let's look beyond minute things many of us are brainwashed with

Edited by smoking gun

did the magic bullet kill Kennedy or was it the mob it oswald?that means you have to be around 68 or older to have voted for Kennedy and his legacy couldn't have been solidified because he didn't serve a full term at all.the only truth behind Kennedy is that he was involved with corruption the mob and many mistresses that ended up mysteriously dead.his whole family were corrupt

Edited by smoking gun

did the magic bullet kill Kennedy or was it the mob it oswald?that means you have to be around 68 or older to have voted for Kennedy and his legacy couldn't have been solidified because he didn't serve a full term at all.the only truth behind Kennedy is that he was involved with corruption the mob and many mistresses that ended up mysteriously dead.his whole family were corrupt

I didnt say anythjng about kennedy.

Thst was a post by 57buck where he qouted my post and he stsrted his answer in the qoute, look above his post , its the post you liked said nothing about kennedy. Like i said read slower so you see who uou should reply too

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

The problem is the UAW doesn't understand competition.. As foreign auto maker's quality increased the only thing that concerned union leaders were pay increases and less work for members. Over time that caught up to them & even give backs from the unions couldn't save them .. IMO ..

Big time.  

Funny thing is the Union guys are often the ones bitching about outsourcing manufacturing jobs, but they have zero self-awareness to realize that their financially unrealistic bloated total Union comp packages are a HUGE reason their jobs went overseas to begin with.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775