IGNORED

Is your vehicle "Made in America?" Probably not...

not on the rug

so with that being said troll nothing has changed its just more sensationilzed now because we all have global instant media at our fingertips.btw good thread not on the rug.i drive a Chevy that was made in Mexico I really don't care I didn't look or worry about it I bought the vehicle for comfort luxury and its a good truck

Many guys supported their families working in those factories. Maybe we should just hire all mexican truck drivers as the will work more hours for less pay.

See thats the point. No one cares when it isnt their job thsts lost.

I knew alot of guys who worked at GM and Ford . And I know ten times as many constuction guys who retooled those plants every three to four years to set them up for the next vehicle .

Every job lost is one less person HERE that has money to pay you for whst ever job you do here

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Many guys supported their families working in those factories. Maybe we should just hire all mexican truck drivers as the will work more hours for less pay.

I knew alot of guys who worked at GM and Ford . And I know ten times as many constuction guys who retooled those plants every three to four years to set them up for the next vehicle .

Every job lost is one less person HERE that has money to pay you for whst ever job you do here

Exactly

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

so by me buying a gm vehicle produced elsewhere ruined someone's job?I seriously doubt it and yes they hire many many foreigners to drive trucks for mom and pop operations it won't effect me being I work for a large company that has very strict criteria maybe they'll hire many of them to do electrical work or more fisherman will be out of work

Wow, why the hostilities and name calling.

Your knowledge of me is wrong. Born 1941 Navy vet. Sheetmetal Journey Man 16 Years, Millwright Welder 36 years. UAW Union Apprentice Chairman 4 years I saw the failures that caused Manufacturing Jobs to disappear. It was not the Lack of people not willing to work in Manufacturing ( Factories ) At the GM plant job applications numbered close to 100 every week. The hard part was finding qualified people to do the work on an assembly line. Skilled Trades was was harder to fill.If the Plants were still there the lines to work in one would still be long. Since they were very good paying jobs with full Benefits and Pensions. There is No Bitching or Whining on my part just telling it as it is.

The AMSMW Local 10 UAW Local 595 treated and served me well And both continue to treat with an Envelope in my mailbox every month.

I have no idea about your situation but I do not have the need to Name call or be negative towards you or any other person fo their opinions. I wish you well. Bill

woptie do I served 12 yrs in the usmc and did 2 hours I don't need to toot my horn for accolades you mentioned some things in your reply unions haha one thing that killed alot of American companies and people being underqualified didn't I mention that?and as far as negativity you've been at me since you came onto this sight I welcome it I don't like many of you I don't need this site like you probably do it's your form of communicating being nobody probably likes you in real life Edited by smoking gun

hahaha everyone loves capitalism and unions but they dont realize they bury companies and jobs that capitalism works all you big union bigwigs probably vote Democrat too being they support unions and unions support them ah yes I can't do a job that pays paco 10 bucks an hour I need 80 dollars an hour and I'm entitled to everything free medical free this yup unions and liberals go hand and hand.

Edited by smoking gun

everyone loves unions and capitalism but they don't realize it kills companies everyone wants that 40 dollar an hour job with full ride benefits that liberal entitlement I bet many union members here also vote Democrat being they support dems and dems support day cat unions

hey hammer4reel did you save many American jobs by only using all American tackle electronics and American petroleum to fill that beauty of a boat up to make some cash?hey 1957 that iPhone or laptop you use readily to attack me daily online is made up from like 20 different countries did you save American jobs?haha I wanna know

Edited by smoking gun

There was a Post on another Web Site that was titled Tundra = Hillary, it seems that the people that do the research on who voted for who came up with Hillary voters more than likely drove cars, however the ones that did drive pick-ups chose Tundra's and Nissans, Trump voters were more likely to drive Chevys, GMC, Ford, and Dodge. 

Irish Potato Famine - White Privilege 

hey hammer4reel did you save many American jobs by only using all American tackle electronics and American petroleum to fill that beauty of a boat up to make some cash?hey 1957 that iPhone or laptop you use readily to attack me daily online is made up from like 20 different countries did you save American jobs?haha I wanna know

Boats made in florida, electronics is made here in the USA, 95% of my tackle is USA made, and the stuff that isnt is controlled by workers In Philly

Engines on the boat were on it when I bought it.

Many people would love to buy american when they can, problem is big business sold our country out. And as I said sadly most guys dont care until its their job thats lost.

while many union heads vote Democrat there are just as many union members that have never voted for a Democrat.

Hopefully Trump can actually change some of the agreements that make it easier for stuff to be made here again.

heck even Cartharts arent made here anymore.

Keep spending money that goes over seas, and you will see even big business here continue to fail.

Just check out your retirement accounts, and see how little we make in comparison to what our parents earned for the same investments.

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/