IGNORED

Yea or Nay on Drinking Milk?

Rusty

you can achieve a physique with 4 to 10% body fat you be amazed how much water your body retains I wrestled for 15yrs it was the most miserable time of my life it was horrible in high school I always weighed 175lbs at 6.2 that's a big kid

alot of cross Training and weight room time with a sweat suit on its horrible I yell at my brother for doing it to his kid.I was always 175 to 185 til 6 yrs ago I just lost interest in working out and I'm in my mid 40s

9-10% is right about where I crap out nowadays.   Being that lean just saps my energy and becomes a full time job.  As a young athlete I maintained it relatively easily.  

I tend to stay around 15-18% year round and then drop to 11-12% during the summertime to really look my best.  Vanity...

There is a world of difference between 4% and 10% though.   I doubt any one of us here has ever been 4%. I'm sure you were super lean, but 4% is what a pro bodybuilder looks like on competition day.  Basically so deprived that they can barely walk up the stairs to get on the stage.  It's really only a level that can be worked up to for a couple of days and then you have to put weight right back on.  At 4% you're essentially starving to death

Edited by not on the rug

For the guys that don't drink milk.  Do you eat cheese?  

I'll eat raw milk cheeses and aged hard cheeses or really high quality imported or domestic cheeses occasionally.  Lots of great stuff out there.  Local stuff too.  Klein farms, Bobolink dairy, etc

Butter I get from local places occasionally, but you can actually buy kerrygold butter at wegmans or shoprite.  Really high quality stuff for the price.  And then you can refine it and make your own ghee to cook with and save a ton of money instead of buying already made ghee

Edited by not on the rug

Been drinking milk with dinner and meals - 2% or regular - my whole life. At 57 now with low level meds for high BP, cholesterol, Could loose 20#'s to be right BMI, but otherwise solid/healthy. Got to be better than soda.

Maybe wait 30 years for my autopsy for the final answer. :)

Is there any animal that, naturally, drinks milk after it is weened from its mother? 

Is there any animal that after being weened from its mother drinks the milk of a different species?

Do animals cook their food?

Do animals wear clothes?

Why do we?

Are we no different than animals?  Prison is full of people that model their lifestyles after the animals.  Why is it okay for us to kill animals but not kill people?

Do animals cook their food?

Do animals wear clothes?

Why do we?

Are we no different than animals?  Prison is full of people that model their lifestyles after the animals.  Why is it okay for us to kill animals but not kill people?

because humans act off conscience and emotions that's why we are the dominate species we are able to adapt where animals can't