IGNORED

Yea or Nay on Drinking Milk?

Rusty

did you mention how many carbs and how much protein your body insulates how much it burns how much it needs the value related to what your goal weight is I ask this how about your fruit intake grains iron omega fish high fatty fish how much trans fat you avoid????nope sorry for the rant it's a hunoting and fishing site nobody wants to envision gayness of men in yoga pants serious have a nice day

Any time you want to talk nutrition, I'm game.  No worries

Maybe you should take a yoga class or two?  It's good for the soul.  And I don't wear yoga pants, I wear basketball shorts.  

This is a hunting site with a health and fitness subforum.  If discussing health and fitness is your thing, enjoy.  If not, don't click on the topics

Organic means no man-made chemicals.  You can use naturally derived chemicals to treat just about anything and have it still be organic. Like I said, i get the bulk of my food from local farms and a CSA and it's all natural and organic and works out to be cheaper than conventionally raised food.  The chicken and pork is a bit more expensive and the eggs are too, but worth it when you see how the animals are raised and handled.

The beef I buy is not treated with hormones because it isn't sold or processed in the same manner that conventionally raised beef is.

Raw milk (unpasteurized) is perfectly legal and sold in a bunch of states (I get mine in PA).  The testing standards are far more rigouous than they are for pasteurized milk being pumped out by the dairy industry. 

I am confident in my knowledge of health and nutrition. It's been an interest and hobby of mine for my entire life. In case you haven't noticed,  I'm the one slinging truth here and people are asking me questions and not the other way around. 

I'll let you believe what you want to believe.  It truly means nothing to me.  Eat what you like.  I will choose to support local farmers and continue to eat organic foods and not eat chemicals.  The way our grandparents ate.  When food was food.

You're really sticking to the 4% thing?  Did you see the pictures of what that really looks like?  

I mean, I know a thing or two about this stuff myself.  I've done quite well for myself in athletics for my entire life, all state lax in high school and prior to the issues I've gone through the past year was still competing, running, mountain biking, boxing, powerlifting and kicking ass as a 36 year old.  This isn't my first rodeo

I admire your dedication by eating more healthier and staying away from junk food and high carbs it takes alot believe me I've been down that road for long time good luck

Any time you want to talk nutrition, I'm game.  No worries

Maybe you should take a yoga class or two?  It's good for the soul.  And I don't wear yoga pants, I wear basketball shorts.  

This is a hunting site with a health and fitness subforum.  If discussing health and fitness is your thing, enjoy.  If not, don't click on the topics

I'll fart in yoga and if I get on floor I might not get up but thanks lolol

I'll fart in yoga and if I get on floor I might not get up but thanks lolol

I've let em rip before.  It happens to everyone.  

The broads in yoga classes are unbelieveable though.   Definitely worth checking out, especially if your woman isn um, open-minded.  Mine is good like that and we take classes sometimes and check out chicks together

Organic Natual Foods Killed Yule Gibbins if you were around when he Pushed That lifestyle It was Cancer from unprocessed foods that killed him  :bonk:

I'd love to hear you try to explain this one with some sort of actual science. 

Please do yourself a favor and stay away from these discussions.  You're embarrassing yourself.  

Gibbons had a genetic disorder.  Marfan syndrome and died from an aortic aneurysm.   

Edited by not on the rug

I'd love to hear you try to explain this one with some sort of actual science. 

Please do yourself a favor and stay away from these discussions.  You're embarrassing yourself.  

Gibbons had a genetic disorder.  Marfan syndrome and died from an aortic aneurysm. 

Dam and I heard it was cancer. Must be that Fake News going around. Your right I will stay out of post like this and stick to Woods & Water posts  :up:

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

That's a good chart.  Need to get to work! lol

Yeah buddy.  Honestly it's one of the most accurate ones I've been able to find, so I tend to stick to that one when I need a reference.  Most people's estimates of themselves are easily off 5-10% or even more.  That's why I was ragging on SG.  I don't doubt his abilities or past prowess, but 4% is an unnatural and utterly unsustainable number.  Unless someone has their measurement taken with a DEXA scan or has done hydrostatic, then other methods are wildly inaccurate.  These pics are as close to accurate as you're going to get without spending any money