IGNORED

Yea or Nay on Drinking Milk?

Rusty

Do animals cook their food?

Do animals wear clothes?

Why do we?

Are we no different than animals?  Prison is full of people that model their lifestyles after the animals.  Why is it okay for us to kill animals but not kill people?

Animals don't need clothes and don't need to cook their food (neither do we for that matter but some theorize cooking food has led to major increases in brain power for humans vs other animals). All animals need to eat but they eat as nature intended when they have the luxury to do so. Humans are the only ones who do not eat as nature intended due to choice as opposed to hardship or adverse conditions.

I've let em rip before.  It happens to everyone.  

The broads in yoga classes are unbelieveable though.   Definitely worth checking out, especially if your woman isn um, open-minded.  Mine is good like that and we take classes sometimes and check out chicks together

So you guys are "open minded", Do you guys check out other "protein suppliers" Too? :super::tooth:  

Sorry dude.   Send your tinder profile pics to someone else.  

Just ladies for us.

I applaud your efforts though.    :clapping: 

Oh I wasn't inquiring, I'm quite happy with my lady, just looking out for my brother sportsmen on the site, in case there's a couple out there that are recently single or lonely   :up: