IGNORED

Tank 9PT Down

Buck154

Great buck congrats but, do not ever be sorry for using an Xbow.  I use one for the same reasons you do but, I am not sorry for it and we need no explanation to anyone. We both know what we would rather have in our hands but, at the end of the day we are still hunting and doing what we love.  Great story thanks for sharing the story and all the pics.

I know and your right. I was always a bow hunter and after the surgery even with a year and half of physical therapy i wasn't able to shoot my compound. Sucks.

That's a great buck with  age,big body size and good heavy antlers. And as far as using a bow. It's a good thing you have the crossbow.Your health and well being are more important than risking more injury. And anyone like yourself who kills older bucks from year to year owes no explanations to anyone. You still had to close that gap between you and the animal. And that is not an easy task when the deer are a few years old. Versus a year or two. Congrats on another awesome mature buck.

That's a great buck with age,big body size and good heavy antlers. And as far as using a bow. It's a good thing you have the crossbow.Your health and well being are more important than risking more injury. And anyone like yourself who kills older bucks from year to year owes no explanations to anyone. You still had to close that gap between you and the animal. And that is not an easy task when the deer are a few years old. Versus a year or two. Congrats on another awesome mature buck.

Thanks. Since i had to go to one i still the furthest shot i ever had to do was only 24 yds.

Edited by Buck154