IGNORED

Pedal's law

Hightech-Redneck

There was no government moratorium on Peddles.. He was a wild animal and so was fair game.. The hunter who harvested him was a hero IMO as the bear was becoming accustom to humans so he may have averted a bear / human confrontation.  :cupcoffee:

:D

Got a response back today from  Senator Mike Doherty today.

He said he doesnt   support the bills posted, and believes the bear hunt is needed as to keep the population in check.

Thanks Lady Bird for posting the link

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

In all honesty, do you think the state should have done something to relocate or cull the bear at an earlier time?

I think if the state had relocated this bear it would have set a precedent for relocating any bear or animal people became emotionally invested in. Why should they do that? The cost of the man power as well as equipment and supplies to trap one bear would be ridiculous. I read that there was money available to build an enclosure and even if that money could cover those costs who pays the bears bills for the rest of his life. It's crazy. Not to mention that in the next sentence the people who wanted him relocated are probably protesting zoos for having animals in enclosures similar to where they want to place this bear. The bear would have been forgotten as soon as the sightings stopped and it would have been just one more bear in a cage. I hope it shows up down the road and somebody kills it with their car so we can outlaw them. Too much traffic in NJ.

Email sent as well. Im sure as an out of state hunter and not a constituent my letter wont count as much. However, I did remind them that I spent alot of time and money in the county as well as buying an out of state license for the hunt. I know alot of other hunters who did as well. In addition I brought my family back down to sussex county on Sunday for a nice fall day again spending money in his constituents businesses. Hopefully the emails will help the cause.

kind of ridiculous that these protesters never have a problem with the car that injured peddles the bear. or the hundreds of other bears that are killed by cars. perhaps it is because they drive a car. if they were real protectors of wildlife they would stop driving in protest. 

exactly^^^^these granola eating yoga fools make all kinda noise and chaos but still haven't grasped the fact that this bear was not their pet they molested this bear a wild animal by feeding it and cherishing it as one of their very own.it is not there's it's a natural resource that belongs to the state.whoever was the lucky hunter I hope he was legally able to do so in legal hunting land which I'm very sure he was and good for him.the only problem I see is he gloat ed and sensationalized this with social media but you know what that's their problem they don't like it and abolish it don't look at it and stop trolling the man...THERE'S ANO OLD SAYING KEEP YOUR NOSE OUT OF BUSINESS THAT DOESN'T PERTAIN TO YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

come on everyone let your voice be herd call or email you assemblymen and let them know you oppose acr25 & scr11. for the people who havent been emailing or calling because you dont trap you now have a reason, bill s2702 to ban bear hunting and baiting deer in bear areas. call and or email and let them know you oppose acr25, scr11 & s2702. dont put this off do it today. vote it tomorrow.