IGNORED

Ya ever see a kid dressed like this mowing the lawn?!?!

Bonefreak

He looks like he just jumped off the fishin boat!!  So…he’s a HS senior and every year his school’s graduating class does a Senior Assassin event….prize is $3k!!  
On school property is off limits, each kid is assigned a target, water guns are used and the hit must be recorded on a phone, items worn provide immunity (PFD vest/boonie hat….last week item was goggles), Fridays are purge days where anyone can get anyone and worn items don’t provide immunity. He made it into the second week w 47 kids left.  Friday AM he laid in ambush and completed his target mission.  Him n his pals are having fun w it and I told him his hunting skills should assist him in completing his missions!  Lol

IMG_1492.png

IMG_1493.png

Very popular and fun senior activity. I think they enjoy it more than the prom ! Anyway…true story; about 20 some years ago at my school we used to hold study hall in the cafe and there would be 2 teachers on duty and maybe 50 kids. During one study , the senior student council ( they run Senior Spy Hunt) , was organizing the ( HIT LIST ) to be handed out to each participant and the period that they were making it there was a substitute assigned to study hall that had no idea what the game was. After the period ended and the kids left, the sub found a copy of the HIT LIST and thought it was a terror threat . She went screaming down the hall waving the list towards the main office yelling that there was going to be a school massacre and called for an evacuation ! Luckily every other adult in the building knew the deal and we didn’t go into a lock down. From then on …no paper copy list in the building. Only outside of school . Lol

It’s funny I was trout fishing today at a local pond. There was a kid sitting across the pond from me fishing. I heard a lot of commotion. I looked up and saw a car. Load of kids jump out,  one videoing with a phone and the rest with water guns. I heard one say I finally got you. Poor kid thought he was safe and never saw it coming. They all high fived and jumped back in the car and took off. Poor kid looked pissed. 

22 minutes ago, Swamprat said:

My son did this last year.  It was crazy. Lol.  

My son was a senior last yr . He didn’t participate. He couldn’t because he worked a lot and was afraid of kids coming into his work to assassinate him. But when he got off work ,him and his buddies would camouflage up, face camo and go on the prowl to assassinate who was next. My son was the guy videoing with his phone because he didn’t sign up to play. They really had fun doing this. I’d love going to his baseball games and listening to the team talk about who got assassinated and how it happened. And listening to them plot the next victim. I wish I had this fun when I graduated in 91. 

21 minutes ago, Recurve hntr said:

My son was a senior last yr . He didn’t participate. He couldn’t because he worked a lot and was afraid of kids coming into his work to assassinate him. But when he got off work ,him and his buddies would camouflage up, face camo and go on the prowl to assassinate who was next. My son was the guy videoing with his phone because he didn’t sign up to play. They really had fun doing this. I’d love going to his baseball games and listening to the team talk about who got assassinated and how it happened. And listening to them plot the next victim. I wish I had this fun when I graduated in 91. 

Haha. Same. Nothing like this in 93'.  Our fun was football, beer, and girls. Lol. 

My son didn't last long. Lol. But yeah he helped his friends assassinate other players and I'm sure he recorded them as well.  

I asked him if he as this same dumb shit at Rider University. He says yeah....it's called pledging for a fraternity.  Lol. Oh boy. 

1 hour ago, Swamprat said:

Haha. Same. Nothing like this in 93'.  Our fun was football, beer, and girls. Lol. 

My son didn't last long. Lol. But yeah he helped his friends assassinate other players and I'm sure he recorded them as well.  

I asked him if he as this same dumb shit at Rider University. He says yeah....it's called pledging for a fraternity.  Lol. Oh boy. 

That’s awesome! Lmao!🤣 

It's called expression.

I wish I had someone in my house that wore stupid clothes when they cut the lawn. Unfortunately I'm the only one here doing it 

Adam shut up and let him dress how ever as long as he is cutting the grass lol

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

That assassin game causes accidents every year along with numerous person with a gun and suspicious person calls. The first day it starts is the worst. Guys think the calls are gonna be real. Schools don’t sanction it but don’t stop it either. Eventually someone is gonna get hurt. 

"think how dumb the average person is, then remember half of them are dumber than that"