IGNORED

Jury Duty Next Week via Zoom

archer36

43 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

You only have to serve once every three years

You're right  I've gotten notices 3 years in a row,  bergen County judge said I have to still show up after speaking to the clerk

1 hour ago, Merkel said:

My son recently got called for jury duty in Morris County. It was in person. No virtual meeting option. 

I don’t mind being called. Just throw on a suit and tie;  9/10 times the defense rejects me….. 

I just wear an NRA shirt and a MAGA hat. I like to be comfortable. Never tried the suit though.

I get called every 3 years like clockwork, I am on the list for grand jury filled out my application just waiting as far as I know it will be in person.

I will never be chosen I'm too outspoken and always turned away because of my views.

Go figure me of all people 

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

42 minutes ago, Roon said:

I get called every 3 years like clockwork, I am on the list for grand jury filled out my application just waiting as far as I know it will be in person.

I will never be chosen I'm too outspoken and always turned away because of my views.

Go figure me of all people 

The grand jury thing sucks. I received a letter but wasn’t called luckily.  But it was a day a week for 20 something weeks in Trenton. I’m a union worker and paid hourly. No way a company will let me take a day off every week for that long.  plus that adds up to almost a month without pay.  I understand every one has to do jury duty but it’s a big pain for a lot of us. 

9 hours ago, Tuck said:

I did it last month in Warren County.  The first day (orientation process) was on Zoom and then reported to court house the next day for in-person court.

That may be how it goes down with me. They give us instructions on what to do every afternoon.