IGNORED

Gun question

3Blade

Just curious to see what guys think between an AR in 556 or carbine type in 9mm in a if the sh— hits the fan situation. I plan on getting an AR soon(So you know, I am the  farthest thing from a gun expert so just looking for thoughts and opinions) 

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

a plus for the 9mm carbine is one ammo for both your handgun and rifle... but if you will need a long gun with some reach than the ar will do the job better .. there is plenty of both 9mm and 556/223 ammo out there

some sort of semi rifle

For vehicle - some sort of compact semi auto

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

My thinking is the 556/223  is good for longer and short ranges. And in a survival situation it can double as a deer killer if need be(I know it’s not the best round for that but it is still capable). Inside I am covered with the shotgun and 9mm pistol already.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸