IGNORED

Gun question

3Blade

10 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

You can’t hold much on your own, facing overwhelming force or numbers. That’s the reality of any conflict, including civil war. (You are thinking of a single guy coming steal your chicken)

No, I was actually thinking of dozens of them none of which would get anywhere near my house. Hundreds might be a problem.😃

Edited by Nomad

14 minutes ago, Nomad said:

No, I was actually thinking of dozens of them none of which would get anywhere near my house. Hundreds might be a problem.😃

Dozens? You are talking about BLM demonstration:-) How about thousands of refugees already displaced and desperate to take what you have in order to survive?  Look at history. 

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

I live in the country, planning on holding my ground.

Well sure, don’t we all? I don’t know about you but I if my house is engulfed in flames I don’t think sitting there burning is a smart idea

AWM

But anyway let’s get back to the OP’s topic. AR type platform in 5.56 rifle cartridge or carbine pistol type cartridge. I’d take the carbine any day, fast handling, short bolt throw and can carry a lot of ammo in smaller sized magazines. 

AWM

23 hours ago, Kayak Ken said:

Both if you can get them. I'd even suggest an AK. A 7.62 round is very common in other parts of the world. 

If SHTF idk how likely he is to be traveling to other parts of the world