IGNORED

Buddy just sent me this new NH LAW

Septicdude

6 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

and property owner has to post signage that trail cameras are in use, on their own property, whether they are hunting their own private, or gave permission to family and/or friends. 

When NJ starts making us label Treestands a lot of stands are going to say JHbowhunter on them .

:rofl:

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

3 hours ago, Gobblengrunt said:

You absolutely can kill a deer the same day you get a pic of him.  I know quite a few guys that do exactly this especially in woodlots.

not according to the law:

• A person using a game camera to assist with hunting may not harvest any animal viewed within the same calendar day of remotely viewing that animal from a game camera.

3 hours ago, Buckeyes11 said:

More big bucks r shot on the same day because of cell cams.  Happens all the time. Just watch Seek One on YouTube. They chase cameras more than they hunt 

Hunting small spots that’s smart hunting .

if you go in at the wrong times and blow the buck out , your wasting your time .

no sense in educating the deer .

another thing guys can see is even in small sub urban  and urban sanctuaries , deer can move miles away for weeks at a time .

Their documentation in deer movement is pretty intense .

’‘.

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

13 hours ago, archer36 said:

The one that gets me is pertaining to cell cameras. You can't kill a deer you saw on the same day. Lots of luck with that. LOL. 

The buck I killed this year I saw with my own eyes hours before. Then I got pics of him in the field I was hunting, minutes before taking him. Did not know was around until that initial sighting. 

2 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

The buck I killed this year I saw with my own eyes hours before. Then I got pics of him in the field I was hunting, minutes before taking him. Did not know was around until that initial sighting. 

electric10162, this has been cleared up in prior posts. I can be interpreted two ways. I was referring to the futility of enforcing such a law, not the act of doing it. Hopefully, it will be the last time I will explain my post and I will try to be more specific next time. :up:

Edited by archer36

Just now, archer36 said:

electric10162, this has been cleared up in prior posts. I can be interpreted two ways. I was referring to the futility of enforcing such a law, not the act of doing it. Hopefully, it will be the last time I will explain my post. :up:

Understood. Your post was the first to quote. No explanation necessary.