IGNORED

Sportman's Warehouse

BHC

2 hours ago, BHC said:

Took a ride to their store in Warminster, PA to pick up a crossbow for my best friend,

The store is a small version of Calbela's, they had a decent amount of firearms, ammo, and everything in between. Gun dept. was packed with customers. If in the area check them out

MAN! My neighborhood! You should have go to the archery shop in Doylestown, may have been better equipment, set up and not pricing, that price was pretty low.. 

Sportsman's Warehouse is pretty nice. Only go there for some fishing, ammo I can't find anywhere else, boots, socks etc..

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Have wanted to go to their store for a few years now. Ordered online with no issues in the past. Sounds like a need a february road trip. 

Edit:  After reading more about their company policy, not individual store, about selling to NJ residents. I guess I will just save the gas money.   No need to drive to a store that will not sell to me. 

Edited by Ron

I am the Lorax - I speak for the trees. 

2 hours ago, Merkel said:

How do they know you’re from NJ when you purchase ammo - particularly if you pay cash? 

To be honest, I don’t remember exactly. I am confident I wasn’t paying cash and they probably asked for some sort of ID, phone number, or something of that sort when I attempted to buy ammo. 

This was 2-3 yrs ago when the Warminster store first opened. I went there with my son for his non-resident PA hunting license and to check out the new store. They weren’t setup with the licensing machines yet and I couldn’t buy 9mm ammo that they had on sale. Double fail and I haven't been back. 

Edited by Devil Horns

I'm your Huckleberry :devious: