IGNORED

Sportman's Warehouse

BHC

2 minutes ago, Devil Horns said:

To be honest, I don’t remember exactly. I am confident I wasn’t paying cash and they probably asked for some sort of ID, phone number, or something of that sort when I attempted to buy ammo. 

This was 2-3 yrs ago when the Warminster store first opened. I went there with my son for his non-resident PA hunting license and to check out the new store. They weren’t setup with the licensing machines yet and I couldn’t buy 9mm ammo that they had on sale. Double fail and I haven't been back. 

Actually after thinking about it, they probably knew we were from NJ because we were trying to buy a non-resident hunting license. 

I'm your Huckleberry :devious:

3 minutes ago, Devil Horns said:

Actually after thinking about it, they probably knew we were from NJ because we were trying to buy a non-resident hunting license. 

That's what I was thinking when you explained. I hope it's not still that way. Stupid policy. 

1 hour ago, Rather Be Hunting said:

Anyone heading out to Sportsmans Warehouse should also check out some of the great gun shops in the area. Tanners, The Bunker and Guardian Tactical are just a few within 10 mins of there.  And right down the road Yum Yum bakery is a must for excellent donuts. 

F the guardian. They ruined a lot of guys opinions when they went after a guy from PAFOA

Tanners, CP, The bunker. Tanners excellent even under the new owners.

Yum yum is pretty good. 

I had an issue with Sportsman's Warehouse last year. When you purchase online and it says it is in stock at that store... it doesn't mean you get what is in the store. THEY WILL SHIP WHAT YOU PURCHASE ONLINE TO THAT STORE.  It is NOT where you can purchase online and then pick up same day .

Edited by thefirstndsecond

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

44 minutes ago, Devil Horns said:

To be honest, I don’t remember exactly. I am confident I wasn’t paying cash and they probably asked for some sort of ID, phone number, or something of that sort when I attempted to buy ammo. 

This was 2-3 yrs ago when the Warminster store first opened. I went there with my son for his non-resident PA hunting license and to check out the new store. They weren’t setup with the licensing machines yet and I couldn’t buy 9mm ammo that they had on sale. Double fail and I haven't been back. 

Gotcha.  I was thinking of driving out at some point but didn’t want to waste my time if I couldn’t buy ammo. Thanks.