IGNORED

Tuna

hunterbob1

My friend got blown out tomorrow on the Voyager. For obvious reasons. Car was packed 3 days ago he's very disappointed. Originally from New Jersey lives in North Carolina he still want to get out there anybody with any suggestions to any boat he could book would greatly be appreciated.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

5 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

My friend got blown out tomorrow on the Voyager. For obvious reasons. Car was packed 3 days ago he's very disappointed. Originally from New Jersey lives in North Carolina he still want to get out there anybody with any suggestions to any boat he could book would greatly be appreciated.

Best chance on tuna tomorrow is ShopRite.

1 hour ago, hunterbob1 said:

If he lives in North Carolina, Tina is only 20-30 or less off shore. 
shit weather on the entire east coast, I feel for him 

38 minutes ago, WVAhunter08 said:

Lives in North Carolina, but comes to Jersey to fish for Tuna? Has he never heard of Oregon inlet or cape hatteras?

Of course he has.

But all they do is troll for them.

He'd rather catch his own

And it wouldn't be the first time he caught swordfish

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Looney you have a lot of tuna fishing experience:hmmmer:

Last time I remember when you were down there you only hung out with those two girls in bikinis:rofl:

Edited by hunterbob1