IGNORED

Can’t win em all…mom!

Bonefreak

No doubt the kid is a phenomenal wrestler but the kid from Purdue put one hell of a move on him. Yeah it sucks but that's the sport.  I lost my state championship to a kid I beat earlier in the year in 30 seconds.  It was my mistake.....  Still both wrestlers are great!

Treestands don't demand, treestands don't complain, treestands simply ask me to sit down and listen. :cheers:

Agree all it takes is one mistake and you’re pinned. Both kids obviously very talented to get to that point but the display of mom is embarrassing and uncalled for. She threw a temper tantrum in front of the nation to see. Compose yourself. What did her glasses have to do with it? Couldn’t believe what she seen? I’m sure she called everyone she could to find out if anything could be found to have it overturned. 

5 minutes ago, Rjtfd said:

Agree all it takes is one mistake and you’re pinned. Both kids obviously very talented to get to that point but the display of mom is embarrassing and uncalled for. She threw a temper tantrum in front of the nation to see. Compose yourself. What did her glasses have to do with it? Couldn’t believe what she seen? I’m sure she called everyone she could to find out if anything could be found to have it overturned. 

Agree,  would have been awesome being 4X champ but s*** happens.  No excuse for her acting like that, should be proud of him no matter what.

Treestands don't demand, treestands don't complain, treestands simply ask me to sit down and listen. :cheers:

Losing is the Hardest thing in wrestling. Especially when your at that level and going for number 4 . I also  think he was not in great shape due to the fact he never had to go to third period.  Ramos also matched up well with him .You don't muscle with a kid like that. I think the pressure got to Lee Maybe from his Mom . Great career but lost respect when he did not come back out and finish in wrestle backs.