IGNORED

What make and model are these vintage broadheads?

rem870hunter1

I've a dozen-ish of these they weigh 10 grams/154.3 grains each. Iirc my father referred to them as Kmart broadheads. Google search showed nothing to that. The smaller pair of blades are fixed not replaceable like on the Bear Razor and Super Razors. I have an old arrow with 1 that's glued on too. Not pictured.20221212_070016.jpg.48a2477be3de6665e6bae7740699c72a.jpg20221212_070051.jpg.a15ab8a9be32bef7e631fde7024177b0.jpg

They look like Zwickey’s but after closer look, I don’t think they are. I still use Zwickey’s

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

Listen to your Father.

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

5 minutes ago, rem870hunter1 said:

I searched Zwicky,Bohning,Jennings,Bear,Kmart and nothing even close to this. Tried Vintage 4 blade broadheads too and nope.

They are the origional Bohning blazers 

GOOGLE  just isn’t old enough to know 

stemmler sold the newer version, yours have glued in screw in adapters , as they had been made for cedar arrows .

more than likely adapters were put in so the could be shot in glass shafts 

2C2DC671-20F6-4EA0-9370-65BB5CA17E1B.png

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Correct. Bohning Blazers. There's your dinner 

Screenshot_20221212_164245_Chrome.jpg.2f2be959bbc56749fcac86ee4f637acc.jpg

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

Not a Zwickey. There were a bunch that looked like that back in the 80's.  It looks exactly like the Bohning Blazer Broadhead but I don't remember them being  anything but silver.  

Make sure you practice with them in a foam target because the Bohning heads were crap and almost always bent or pulled apart at the bleeder blade.

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers: