IGNORED

Gas Station Pizzeria

BHC

Last week my wife saw a video of BP GAS STATION in ASBURY right off Rt.78 that has a pizzeria inside. 

Now it's not what you think, gas station pizza aka frozen crap. 

We got fried Calamari,  and grandma pie....both very good. Better then anything in the area. He has a full menu,  fresh. Definitely will return

The video I can't upload here

12 minutes ago, Asbury24 said:

Frank is the man! Pizzas good. Best grandma I’ve had. Cheese steaks and sandwiches are good. Had pasta dishes for dinner a few times. Ok nothing to rave about. Calamari?? 

Fried Calamari was good of course I had better. Grandma pie was really good..

15 minutes ago, mike033089 said:

Buddy lives in Maryland outside Baltimore. Told us I’m taking you guys to a great fried chicken spot. We pulled into a royal farms gas station. Not for gas but chicken.  Amazing stuff.  

Royal Farms actually has pretty decent chicken.  My buddy lives in Baltimore and a few years back we were down in Delaware and he made me drive to a Royal Farms for chicken.  I was pleasantly surprised.  

30 minutes ago, mike033089 said:

Buddy lives in Maryland outside Baltimore. Told us I’m taking you guys to a great fried chicken spot. We pulled into a royal farms gas station. Not for gas but chicken.  Amazing stuff.  

Haha. Yes. I had it down there also. Was good. Great before hopping on boat cold. 

And thats where I discovered  Bud beer with clamato. Now that's the perfect breakfast beverage

LET EM GO SO HE CAN GROW

3 hours ago, BHC said:

Last week my wife saw a video of BP GAS STATION in ASBURY right off Rt.78 that has a pizzeria inside. 

BHC always finds the good places ... everywhere.

52 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

The only beer to drink is Baltimore is Natty Bo. It makes a decent manmosa too.  

600967.jpg

When in Rome ... 

crabsnattyboh.jpg.aa758a6e4f8d57d5bbee1e0f4cd104dc.jpg

I even have the Lionel reefer going around my Christmas tree each year.

train.jpg.1502a55be93e592ce47047e594474826.jpg