IGNORED

14 lbs, & Loud

BHC

6 hours ago, electric10162 said:

I've been a Ravin fan since the beginning but have no interest in this beast. My R29x chronos at 470 and good out to 100+. I don't think I could shoot at a deer at more than 60 though.

If your getting a manufactured 450’ ps crossbow to shoot 470’ ps your shooting WAY  to light a bolt .

as their ad speed of 450 was done with a bolt way lighter than should ever be used .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

2 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

If your getting a manufactured 450’ ps crossbow to shoot 470’ ps your shooting WAY  to light a bolt .

as their ad speed of 450 was done with a bolt way lighter than should ever be used .

Bow is advertised at 450 but chronos closer to 470 with the recommended Ravin bolts with 100 grain heads. Borkholder Archery setup the bow and SIG Sauer BDX. I was surprised when the BDX was set for 470.

Edited by electric10162

2 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

Hammer I have to disagree.  I just had my cables and string changed on my 29X and I’m shooting 462 FPS

"Your short on ears and long on mouth"