IGNORED

Gun control

It boils down to this with Brandon. We don't like you, you did not vote for us, and now we are gonna punish you with gun control. Brandon gives two shits about kids being killed, if he did he would support the reversal of roe v Wade. He s attacking the right community out of spite!!!

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

I purchased my first gun as soon as I was 18. I purchased for one reason only so I could hunt on my own with my own gun and not have to use someone’s else’s  rifle or shotgun 
I think if your back ground is investigated and you have no history of doing anything criminal you should be allowed to own a gun as well as carry a firearm. One federal firearm license for every state. We have to stop blaming the gun. Criminals will always find a way to achieve their goal. 

9 hours ago, JD48 said:

Gun control has to start with relaxing the HIPPA rules on mental health, sick, damaged, ill,messed up people have to be made known to officials

Agree, it’s the lawyers, it’s always the lawyers…………

13 hours ago, JD48 said:

Gun control has to start with relaxing the HIPPA rules on mental health, sick, damaged, ill,messed up people have to be made known to officials

I agree with the hippa rules be relaxed. The problem I see is ex wife’s and girlfriends even neighbors and co workers making false claims about others. And it could be because of something silly like they are anti hunters. But it’s to easy to jam someone up already. It’s happened to me in the past 

37 minutes ago, smittty said:

I agree with the hippa rules be relaxed. The problem I see is ex wife’s and girlfriends even neighbors and co workers making false claims about others. And it could be because of something silly like they are anti hunters. But it’s to easy to jam someone up already. It’s happened to me in the past 

Understood and agree, but before they start banning guns, taking guns, etc. mental health issue has to be addressed in some form and fashion where nobody gets hurt and the sick are treated. easy to get jammed up, that's for sure, guy said i did something to get himself out of a jam, no proof, many trips to court and $15,000.00 later I'm found not guilty

17 hours ago, JD48 said:

Most of the messed up individuals are the ones making the rules. I realize I say this ad nauseum but without a free and unbiased press, nothing will get solved properly. That the left gets to cry about gun violence on one hand and release violent offenders ( many convicted of gun crimes ) on the other without being held accountable is sickening.