IGNORED

Gun control

26 minutes ago, Michael Britt said:

I'm paraphrasing but they keep talking about "weapons of war," well when the 2nd Amendment was written round-ball muskets were "weapons of war" and in that context was 2A written.

Great point

32 minutes ago, Michael Britt said:

I'm paraphrasing but they keep talking about "weapons of war," well when the 2nd Amendment was written round-ball muskets were "weapons of war" and in that context was 2A written.

It's a ploy on those not familiar with history.  Repeating arms were well documented before the bill of rights

Just pass need the Supreme Court to bail us out and concealed carry for all 50 states and you’ll see a big difference. Right now where all the criminal a killings are happening the bad guys are the only ones carrying. Put more guns in the good guys hands your see a word of difference most of those crazy “s are not as crazy as you think they are they are corwards

24 minutes ago, smittty said:

Just pass need the Supreme Court to bail us out and concealed carry for all 50 states and you’ll see a big difference. Right now where all the criminal a killings are happening the bad guys are the only ones carrying. Put more guns in the good guys hands your see a word of difference most of those crazy “s are not as crazy as you think they are they are corwards

You do know your statement is factually incorrect right? The top three states with gun ownership per capita are also in the top 10 states of gun violence right?  I am not advocating for limiting gun purchases at all but your talking point does not hold water.  If we want to defend our rights we need to make a factually correct case. 

1 hour ago, deadonshot2 said:

You do know your statement is factually incorrect right? The top three states with gun ownership per capita are also in the top 10 states of gun violence right?  I am not advocating for limiting gun purchases at all but your talking point does not hold water.  If we want to defend our rights we need to make a factually correct case. 

Yup top ten but what are the top five. And there’s the city’s like Chicago New York Philadelphia Seattle where guns are outlawed and what them cities look like I’ll tell you what they look like Warzone but yet guns are illegal illegal in them cities at least for the working decent people

3 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

And who is committing those crimes? You always leave that part out! 

7 hours ago, Michael Britt said:

And who is committing those crimes? You always leave that part out! 

Yup tons on dems in Alaska, Wyoming and Mississippi.  You have a false perception and do not want to face reality. Sure dem cities are issues as well. But when someone is trying to paint a narrative that is false, well it holds no credibility. Like I said before it a US problem. Not a dem problem and it is not a republican problem. So you and others can continue pointing fingers all day but at the end of the day it solves nothing, you don't believe the truth, and if it is your wife or kid that got shot it doesn't matter if it was someone who voted D or R, your wife or kid may be dead. Or would you be okay if an R killed them versus a D?  

1 hour ago, deadonshot2 said:

Yup tons on dems in Alaska, Wyoming and Mississippi.  You have a false perception and do not want to face reality. Sure dem cities are issues as well. But when someone is trying to paint a narrative that is false, well it holds no credibility. Like I said before it a US problem. Not a dem problem and it is not a republican problem. So you and others can continue pointing fingers all day but at the end of the day it solves nothing, you don't believe the truth, and if it is your wife or kid that got shot it doesn't matter if it was someone who voted D or R, your wife or kid may be dead. Or would you be okay if an R killed them versus a D?  

There is reality and then it appears there is your reality. I'll agree it matters little as to the political alignment of a murderer but given the overwhelming majority of these thugs thrive and commit their heinous acts in progressive cities where police have been neutralized and  laws and order have been diluted it is a fair question to ask  what policies are creating the mayhem and who instituted them. 

In every scenario it is a Democratic or Democratic policies. But I digress, Americas true problem lay with it soul or dare I say lack of soul. Mr. Britt will likely be the only one to truly understand this but when you turn your back on God, he does the same. Not out of revenge or hate but love.   

12 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

The interesting stat would be what percentage of  crimes in these states is committed by legal gun owners?

1 hour ago, OldMenRule said:

There is reality and then it appears there is your reality. I'll agree it matters little as to the political alignment of a murderer but given the overwhelming majority of these thugs thrive and commit their heinous acts in progressive cities where police have been neutralized and  laws and order have been iluted it is a fair question to ask  what policies are creating the mayhem and who instituted them. 

In every scenario it is a Democratic or Democratic policies. But I digress, Americas true problem lay with it soul or dare I say lack of soul. Mr. Britt will likely be the only one to truly understand this but when you turn your back on God, he does the same. Not out of revenge or hate but love.   

You seem to have a basic bias that does not allow you to see anything objectively. Why are the 3 states that have the highest percentage of gun owners per capita show up in the top 10 for gun violence. How many den cities in Alaska, Wyoming and Mississippi are driving that?  It is not my reality as you try to claim. It is actual stats. I know you just have trouble with the truth but you should try it sometime instead of continually trolling my posts. 

19 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

You seem to have a basic bias that does not allow you to see anything objectively. Why are the 3 states that have the highest percentage of gun owners per capita show up in the top 10 for gun violence. How many den cities in Alaska, Wyoming and Mississippi are driving that?  It is not my reality as you try to claim. It is actual stats. I know you just have trouble with the truth but you should try it sometime instead of continually trolling my posts. 

Take suicide out of the equation and you would be surprised by the data.  Suicide is lumped with gun violence. 2020 data

Screenshot_20220605-091033_Web Browser.jpg

Edited by vdep217