IGNORED

Fluke Crying Thread

MGHunter66

3 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

I know, I get a kick out of children's antics too.

No child here. Grown man. But I'm calling out the bitch that likes to play kids games. That's you. I can't wait to meet you at the flukathon in August. I'll show you my ID. Prove I'm not a child. 

LET EM GO SO HE CAN GROW

6 minutes ago, Booner said:

No child here. Grown man. But I'm calling out the bitch that likes to play kids games. That's you. I can't wait to meet you at the flukathon in August. I'll show you my ID. Prove I'm not a child. 

I don't see you on the list

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

4 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

You realize what you’re making yourself look like on a public forum over a satirical thread? 

I do and do you realize your a pot stirring bitch that needs to be called out?

LET EM GO SO HE CAN GROW

33 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

image.png.0ddf7dab8a07997365d03f66392d6f46.pngOver a satirical thread…. Ok

image.png

To some on here this is a serious thread. I’m trying my best to make it a learning experience for some that don’t understand what’s going on with are fisheries management. The being said I made a joke about the Tournament fish so why are your blaming Bonner for stirring the pot it should be me think you need to get some thicker skin. That being said if you really feel the need to talk to someone and get a load off your chest I’ll be at the clam dock  at the point all week if you need to talk just ask for me my screen name is my real name

3 minutes ago, smittty said:

To some on here this is a serious thread. I’m trying my best to make it a learning experience for some that don’t understand what’s going on with are fisheries management. The being said I made a joke about the Tournament fish so why are your blaming Bonner for stirring the pot it should be me think you need to get some thicker skin. That being said if you really feel the need to talk to someone and get a load off your chest I’ll be at the clam dock  at the point all week if you need to talk just ask for me my screen name is my real name

Smitty, this was a satirical thread, many satirical threads follow serious ones. Just as Bowhunternj posted a meme in the 3rd comment as part of the joke, hint hint. I added nothing to ruffle Booners feathers. He doesn’t like the thread and started with the pointy stick. Is the problem that I laughed at your comment about the tournament fish? Don’t know where you’re getting what you’re eluding to but read through the comments then tell me where I started with anyone. This whole thing is laughable. You want a serious thread about the regs and such…. Start one or continue the original thread about regs that Dan started. But don’t come onto a satirical thread with a pointy stick now. When you stop laughing about what you can’t control life becomes a drag

AWM

All joking aside....who wants to physically fight anyone?? 10 years ago, I literally would fight anyone! Bunch of old, bickering old men on here...me included. Last thing I want to do is fight, especially about Sunnies (fluke), which is the same thing. No reason to fight...

Edited by nmc02

14 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

Smitty, this was a satirical thread, many satirical threads follow serious ones. Just as Bowhunternj posted a meme in the 3rd comment as part of the joke, hint hint. I added nothing to ruffle Booners feathers. He doesn’t like the thread and started with the pointy stick. Is the problem that I laughed at your comment about the tournament fish? Don’t know where you’re getting what you’re eluding to but read through the comments then tell me where I started with anyone. This whole thing is laughable. You want a serious thread about the regs and such…. Start one or continue the original thread about regs that Dan started. But don’t come onto a satirical thread with a pointy stick now. When you stop laughing about what you can’t control life becomes a drag

Like I said some on here take theses new regs and the ones to come very seriously and think it doesn’t belong in what you call a satirical thread. By starting this you got guys blaming commercial boat buy the way without them the recreational fisheries would be worse and im trying to get the guys on here up to date on what’s happening and I would bet 90% are clueless there was someone the other day on the tread that dan started blaming Chinese trawlers. Maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think this thread should be satirical and to tell you the truth I don’t even know what that word means. Have a good nite