IGNORED

Fluke Crying Thread

MGHunter66

33 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

I’m starting to believe Fish and Game is working more at just trying to PROLONG  hunting and fishing  here .

Seems everything they do is battle uphill .

‘This state government  could care less if hunting and fishing stopped here .

unlike other states that hold value to their resources , and grab every dollar in grants they can .

‘Nj doesn’t care to work for money that’s ear marked for our recreation, only money they can slide to other agendas .

.Fish and Game is way underfunded , way under staffed to be able to much of what they would like to .

You hit the nail on the head I believe fish and game is doing all they can or at least trying that being said most guys on here just don’t understand how it works and as far as the state government goes it don’t happen in all states Massachusetts Rhode Island North Carolina Virginia  Alaska just to name a few The local government has no choice to look out for their fishery’s they know they won’t get the votes. Our biggest enemy are the feds fighting among ourselves meaning recreational and commercial guys is stupid you might as well Say that the Chinese trawlers are taking our fish. I remembers few years back the Canadian government tried to pull some crap and the fisherman actually somehow got a-trawler And burnt it on the lawn of the capital building there moral of the story we need to stick together and put the blame where it belongs NMFS

2 minutes ago, smittty said:

If them fluke had horns you wouldn’t be fuming😜

I'm fuming because of what is happening  to our outdoors and our country. 

Then you get a halfass shit stirring tough guy making lite of it. 

LET EM GO SO HE CAN GROW

10 minutes ago, Booner said:

I'm fuming because of what is happening  to our outdoors and our country. 

Then you get a halfass shit stirring tough guy making lite of it. 

No shit stirring on here. I tell you what I’ll make the same deal with you as l made with dan your best stand the first week in November for a Tournament fishTournament fish. Just let me know when. 15,16,17 pounds what ever 

25 minutes ago, smittty said:

No shit stirring on here. I tell you what I’ll make the same deal with you as l made with dan your best stand the first week in November for a Tournament fishTournament fish. Just let me know when. 15,16,17 pounds what ever 

No. Not you my friend. Not you

LET EM GO SO HE CAN GROW

Just now, Booner said:

No. Not you my friend. Not you

Not accusing you of stirring the pot. You have inside knowledge and lifetime experience in this. I trust and take your word.  

I hate the fact that some like to stir the pot and act like people cry after something like this change happens without any knowledge except for what his buddies girlfriends sisters cousin said it's no big deal. 

LET EM GO SO HE CAN GROW

8 minutes ago, Booner said:

I hate the fact that some like to stir the pot and act like people cry after something like this change happens without any knowledge except for what his buddies girlfriends sisters cousin said it's no big deal. 

Look you have no clue who I am, what I know and what I’m about. This thread is satire which obviously you can’t recognize but congratulations for being the first to cry on it

AWM

2 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

NJ hunting and fishing woes can be summed up  in 4 words. “Too many damn humans” 

Yup and Ma Nature or maybe it was the Chinese provided the answer but those damn humans put a stop to it........  ah crap, wrong thread / wrong forum....