IGNORED

Neighbor's Dogs Went After My Wife & Puppy

BHC

The owner of one of the farms we hunt has a German Shepard. When your in street clothes the dog is fine . Will let you pet her and doesn’t bark . Put your camo on and the dog goes nuts . Usually just barks but one time last year she took it to a different level . Barking , growling , showing her teeth . I was just about ready to drive a bolt through her chest when the owner came out and called her in .  I think it’s a rescue and something about camo triggers that dog . 

She's lucky it could have been a lot worse and real lucky a little kid wasn't around. 

2 winters ago I got attacked by my neighbors 3 dogs. 

1 was a very big dog and 2 little ones. 

I was on my property talking to my new neighbors when their 3 dogs charged me. 

The big one lunged toward my face , I put up my arm to block him. He bit me 3 times in my bicep before he locked on for good. I couldn't get him off me as I was wrestling with him the other 2 were attacking my feet as I was on the ground. Finally the neighbors son was able to get the dog to let go. 

It was cold out that day so I had 2 sweat shirts and a

carhardt  jacket on. 

He tore through all the layers and got into my arm pretty good. 

I had to get transported to the emergency room to get stitched up. 

$20 ,000  worth of doctors bills. 

The big dog was put down. 

Luckily I had the amount of clothing on I did or that dog probably would have ripped my arm off. 

Thank God it wasn't my wife or my grandson, I would have not handled it very well. 

www.liftxrentals.com

i agree. somone i knew had one. the best dog ever. it listened. behaved. even slept with children. and one day out of no where it snapped. like a light bulb went off and attacked someone visting their house. then as it got older it was so agressive with a simple task of cutting its nails that they have to put the damn thing under just to trim its nails. all the while its whole life it has had its nails trimmed with no issues. it hit an age. and forget about it. 
look at the all dog attack stories. its almost always a pit bull. there are stories every year." pit bulls jumped a fence and killed a kid playing in his backyard". happened last year or year before in nj. 
my wife, daughter and I went to a shelter last year with interest to pick up a shelter dog. there was about 10 dogs in the room all in cages. and the one pit bull in there was going nuts and eyeing up my daughter. maybe because shes small? i  thought at any moment it was gonna bust the cage door open. i picked my daughter up and got the hell out of there. 
im sure there are some good ones out there. but why take the chance. 

My coworker trained dogs. One dog he was training went after his daughter. That was the last
day of training in that dogs life.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk