IGNORED

Favorite Fishing knot?

Each time I see a new (to me) cool knot, it becomes my favorite. I've had a bunch of favorite knots. But every time I find a knot that I like, a month later I forget how to tie it, so I go back again to the same ol' knot I've been using since I was a kid because for some reason I never forget how to tie that one :D The Clinch Knot.

Though now I try to do the improved clinch knot - but that's easy because its just the clinch knot with the tag end wrapped back through again..

I'm always in awe of the guys who know how to tie a dozen different knots. I try to learn, but my brain is a sieve and I forget them.

29 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

I'm always in awe of the guys who know how to tie a dozen different knots. I try to learn, but my brain is a sieve and I forget them.

Me too! lol Three is all I can remember then I have research them again. 

Pennsylvania Upland Hunting

uni knot or palomar knot  is what I use with braid or fluorocarbon . Trilene,improved  or double clinch ok for mono. If I don't have my glasses its clinch for everything . Wet it pull tight . Surgeons line to line . Snell is also pretty cool knot we don't use much anymore . dropper loop and perfection loop also use . 

51 minutes ago, electricstart said:

uni knot or palomar knot  is what I use with braid or fluorocarbon . Trilene,improved  or double clinch ok for mono. If I don't have my glasses its clinch for everything . Wet it pull tight . Surgeons line to line . Snell is also pretty cool knot we don't use much anymore . dropper loop and perfection loop also use . 

I snell quite a bit of my saltwater stuff

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/